- To represent professional spokespeople who present lecture demonstrations
and to create a unified voice to help perpetuate the profession.
- To enhance the professionalism of those spokespeople who lecture
with or without the help of live animals by establishing standards
of ethics, conduct, and education, thus improving their effectiveness
- To function as an advisor to governmental agencies and private organizations
for all matters of interest and concern to people who educate with
the help of live animals.
- To define criteria and standards for the health and well-being of
those animals who participate in educational programs.
- To develop safety standards for presenting wildlife before the public.
- To provide training, for future lecturers.
- To promote respect for the natural world in all human relations
and, therefore, help insure the survival of wildlife and a quality
of life for humans as well.
Search | Contact
Copyright 1998-2000, GCCI